Have you been trying to figure out which products are sustainable and non-toxic for your child?
is handcrafted out of pure natural rubber with a silky touch, and of course, toxic free and compostable.
Kawan’s shape, colours, and elasticity are thoughtfully designed to encourage your baby’s sensation of touch and stimulate their development of vision.
Kawan is made for playing, teething, and bathing and doesn’t have a water hole.
- 100% natural rubber, of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Hand painted with natural plant
- Soft, malleable, and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- Kawan means friend in Malay
- 8 cm tall
Customers who viewed this item also viewed