Inspired by the Australian native animal, the echidna, Pipa comes from the land of Uluru, home of the Anangu people, in Northern Territory. She loves going for long walks, trying to discover new and interesting insects and sunbathing.
Your little one will not want to put Pipa down! And because Pipa has no holes, he doesn’t have to! It is safe to take our toys in the bath as no water getting inside means no yucky mold!
- Soft yet very strong to chew on and relieve sore gums
- No squeaky noise, Lolo won’t overstimulate your child’s senses
- Made of 100% natural rubber, safe and easy to clean
- Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC and nistrosamines
- No holes, enjoy bath time with no risk of nasty mold growing inside
Besides her amazing soft texture, Pipa is very resistant and sturdy, which make her super fun for tossing around!
Mini Lolo toys are free of plastic and come in a cotton reusable pouch which makes them fantastic eco-friendly toys.